Redman Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
92 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW & HIGHLY RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE OF ICONIC REDMAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- 92 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- HIGHLY RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- STALWART PRODUCERS REDMAN COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUV
Dark red with purple hue. Exhibits violets, cassis, dark berry fruit with overtones of oak. The mid-weight palate shows excellent flavour and structure with rich fruit and fine grained tannins. The finish is long and flavoursome.
92 Point Rated - Huon Hooke The Real Review
Very deep, glass-staining purple-red colour with a superripe blueberry, mulberry bouquet, somewhat raw and essency, while the palate is intense and bright, lively and bold, with good persistence and abundant fine, emery-like tannins, lifted up by fresh acidity. Some bottle-age would improve this wine. A good-value cellaring prospect.
Highly Rated- Campbell Mattinson Halliday Wine Companion
Blackcurrant and redcurrant flavours of medium intensity come threaded with overt apple-juice acidity. Bay leaf and briar notes are in the picture too. It starts well but in the end the acidity runs ahead of the flavour.
Redman Cabernet Sauvignon is made from grapes grown on vines that are over 40-years-old on the Redman family vineyards in the heart of Coonawarra.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 2032|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;