Normans Holbrooks Road Rose 2021
SINGLE VINEYARD SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DRY STYLE PETIT VERDOT ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- DRY STYLE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN ROSE PRODUCED FROM PETIT VERDOT
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- SINGLE VINEYARD ROSE PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Brilliant bright blush colour. The bouquet is packed full of summer berries and red fruits. Delicate delicious palate with bright berry flavours with soft crunchy acidity which gives structure and balance. A stylish dry style of Rose.
Harvested during the cool of the night, the grapes were crushed and left on skins in the press for around 8 hours to obtain the desired level of colour and flavour. The juice was then run off, clarifies and fermented in stainless-steel tanks to retain fruit flavour using select yeast strains that would complement the fruit intensity.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2021, m_10, d_22, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114922, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT