Heathcote Ranges Black Label Heathcote Shiraz 2020 Cleanskin
HEATHCOTE RANGES BLACK LABEL SHIRAZ THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ WE HAVE EVER SOLD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.36 out of 5 stars.
- UNDER HALF PRICE HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ
- SOURCED FROM ANCIENT CAMBRIAN SOILS OF THE HEATHCOTE REGION
- PRODUCED BY ROCKY SCARPARI FROM GOULBURN ESTATE WINES
- THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY HEATCHOTE SHIRAZ IN AUSTRALIA
This Elite Heathcote Shiraz is a full bodied wine which has a pronounced ripe blackberry fruit and a hint of peppery flavours. The fruit is grown on the red stoney earth (Cambrian earth) on the undulating slopes of Heathcote in central Victoria Australia .
The climate is warm by day crisp cool at night thus slowing the ripening process allowing the grapes to become more intense in flavour and colour . With careful wine crafting and science the wonderful fruit characters are captured and retained through to the bottle which are derived from soft dark berry Shiraz grapes; allowing a great lengthy palatable finish and soft tannins.
|Cellaring:||Enjoy now or cellar up to 10 years|
- y_2022, m_5, d_16, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_115385, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.78ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT