Dalfarras Victorian Prosecco 2019
NEW VINTAGE VICTORIAN PROSECCO PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINTS & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW 2019 VINTAGE RELEASE PROSECCO
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD & 95 POINTS AT RIVERINA SHOW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 90 POINTS & SPECIAL VALUE BY HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY TAHBILK A WINNER OF HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
Vibrant and deliciously zesty with a fine spritz, Dalfarras Prosecco has a core of zippy lemon/citrus and pear fruits.
This wine was crafted from 100% Prosecco fruit, sourced from vineyards in the Goulburn Valley. Grapes were picked and crushed during the cool of night to retain their fresh, varietal flavours. The juice was then divided into select parcels. Each parcel underwent a different treatment such as malolactic fermentation; fermentation and time with French oak; or spending an extended period on yeast lees. Each treatment resulted in an individually flavoured parcel of wine, and the unique character and personality of the final blend is a result of the special handling of these separate parcels.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;