Yering Station Little Yering Yarra Valley Chardonnay 2019
93 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING YARRA VALLEY CHARDONNAY FROM ICONIC YERING STATION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING
- HIGHLY RATED & TOP VALUE BUY THE REAL REVIEW
- COOL CLIMATE YARRA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Mid straw. A citrus backbone complemented by hints of melon and ripe apple. FresH with creamy middle palate concentration. Juicy and succulent, showing exemplary cool climate elegance typical to the vintage and the region.
93 Point Rated - James Suckling
"A creamy, fruity and delicious wine with cream texture and cooked-apple and lemon undertones. Medium to full body. Fruity finish."
Ralph Kyte-Powell - The Real Review
"Pale yellow-straw in colour. Fairly simple melony chardonnay varietal characters are ripe and satifying, if a little short on the palate. it's medium in body, finely balanced and easy to drink. Good value drink-now Yarra chardonnay"
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.79ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;