Wirrega Vineyards Limestone Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2017
LIMESTONE COAST SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM TROPHY WINNING WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- VINEYARD PRODUCES FRUIT FOR SOME OF AUSTRALIA’S MOST ICONIC WINE BRANDS
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- PRODUCER OF WINES RATED UP TO 94 POINTS HALLIDAY
- ONLY $6.99 A BOTTLE
This bright and refreshing 2017 Sauvignon Blanc shows excellent varietal character of tropical fruits and grasses. Great for warm summer days’.
Wirrega Vineyards near Mundulla in South Australia’s Limestone Coast have been growing quality wine grapes for the last 25 years. The area is littered with enormous sink holes, that open up during periods of heavy rain to top up the enormous underground aquifers. Locally these sink holes are referred to as ‘Runaway’ holes
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.94ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;