Watershed The Point Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2018
MARGARET RIVER SSB FROM 5 STAR HALLIDAY WINERY & TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
$ 6 .99 /bottle
Single bottle $6.99
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- MARGARET RIVER SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 5 STAR JAMES HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- WATERSHED HAS BEEN NAMED RAY JORDANS WINERY OF YEAR & BEST VALUE WINERY
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS CLOSING DOWN
The Semillon Sauvignon Blanc for The Point label is made to produce an easy drinking, fresh, fruity and approachable everyday wine style. Displaying light citrus, lemon grass and tropical fruit. On the palate, this wine is fresh and crisp with a soft finish.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for short term|
Watershed The Point Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2018 is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by moose goose from Nicely arty-quirky, like Margaret R. as a whole Found it had quite a tarty little zing, but eminently quaffable with big fat Italian dishes; wouldn't have it with delicate seafood. But, a very agreeable little number.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Barbara from very palatable A lovely afternoon wine for sitting in a sunny garden and quaffing
Date published: 2020-05-11
- y_2020, m_5, d_27, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_112749, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Customers Also Enjoyed