Watershed Senses Margaret River Chardonnay 2017
GOLD MEDAL ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW OUTPOINTED PENFOLDS BIN 311 & YARRA YERING
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- OUTPOINTED YARRA YERING CHARDONNAY $105 A BOTTLE
- OUTPOINTED PENFOLDS BIN 311 CHARDONNAY
- 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 TIME AWARD WINNER ON WINE SHOW CIRCUIT
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
The nose displays lifted citrus and stone fruit aromas, complemented by flinty and nutty characters. On the palate this wine exhibits a creamy texture with a lingering crisp finish.
91 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
"This boasts the regional signature of peaches and cream, signed at the bottom of an envelope of very toasty oak. A bit OTT, although one cannot deny the purity of fruit and intensity of mineral-clad flavour. This may shed the oaky roughage in a few years."
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2018
Margaret River Wine Show 2018
Cowra Wine Show 2018
Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
Perth Royal Wine Show 2017
The Senses Chardonnay has been produced using selected fruit from the Watershed estate vineyard. Barrel fermentation in new and seasoned French oak barriques has created an intense and complex wine.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;