Two Italian Boys Sauvignon Blanc 2020 Dozen
SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM TROPHY WINNING TWO ITALIAN BOYS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2.25 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE TWO ITALIAN BOYS SAUV BLANC
- TROPHY WINNING WINERY TWO ITALIAN BOYS
This young wine exhibits a very pale straw colour with a fresh mineral green tint. This is an elegant wine showing intensity and concentration on the palate. Flavours include lychee, cut grass and asparagus with a balanced citrus lift, guava and rock melon. Bright primary characters and balanced cleansing acidity make drinking this wine a rewarding experience for the novice palate and the avowed connoisseur alike. This wine will pair well with a range of fresh seafood and chicken dishes that rely on simple combinations of fresh flavours to produce mouth-watering results.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_5, d_15, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_114198, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.65ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT