The Dorothy Victorian Chardonnay 2020 Dozen
NEW RELEASE VINTAGE PREVIOUSLY 93 POINT RATED MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2020
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN CHARDONNAY
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE OF OUR BEST SELLING VIC CHARDY
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VINEYARDS ACROSS VICTORIA
Yellow/green straw colour. Stone fruit, melon and apricot. Full flavoured displaying stone fruit characters along with some melon and apricot notes. Wonderful length and well-balanced acid and fruit weight are complimented by subtle notes of oak
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions.. The fruit was picked during the cool early hours of the morning. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed. It is then allowed to settle before being racked off of juice lees, warmed and inoculated with selected dried wine yeasts. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks of various sizes at 12-18 degrees. 30% of the wine of the wine was fermented in French oak barrels to add a touch of complexity and texture to the wine. The finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;