The Dorothy Victorian Chardonnay 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE OF OUR BEST SELLING VIC CHARDY BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR CWSA
- OUR BEST SELLING COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED MULTIPEL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Yellow/green straw colour. Stone fruit, melon and apricot. Full flavoured displaying stone fruit characters along with some melon and apricot notes. Wonderful length and well-balanced acid and fruit weight are complimented by subtle notes of oak.
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions.. The fruit was picked during the cool early hours of the morning. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed. It is then allowed to settle before being racked off of juice lees, warmed and inoculated with selected dried wine yeasts. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks of various sizes at 12-18 degrees. 30% of the wine of the wine was fermented in French oak barrels to add a touch of complexity and texture to the wine. The finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_6, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114374, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT