The Daniella Victorian Pinot Grigio 2022 Dozen
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED DANIELLA VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER OF VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNING PINOT GRIGIO
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VICTORIAN VINEYARDS
- COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER OF VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of Victoria. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2022, m_12, d_5, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_116285, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 217.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT