The Colonial Estate Expatrie Barossa Valley Semillon 2022
OLD VINE BAROSSA VALLEY SEMILLON LIMITED RELEASE FROM TROPHY WINNING COLONIAL ESTATE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- LIMITED EDITION RELEASE BAROSSA VALLEY SEMILLON
- SEMILLON FROM SUPER PREMIUM BAROSSA PRODUCER COLONIAL ESTATE
- SOURCED FROM AN OLD VINE VINEYARD IN SOUTHERN BAROSSA VALLEY
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Fresh and bright in its youth with lemon and lime although a beautifully integrated hint of fresh cut grass gives complexity.A light to medium bodied wine it has lovely lemon and lime initially before some freshly cut grass, almond and a soft creamy weight and acidity combine prior to the flavoursome vibrant finish.
Sourced from an old vine vineyard in southern Barossa valley we picked in early hours of morning transported to winery to crush destem and then ferment the juice in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures. Post ferment the wine was settled, fined, and lightly filtered then bottled.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Enjoy the flavour develop for the next 5 yrs|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;