The Colonial Estate Exodus Barossa Valley Chardonnay
BAROSSA VALLEY CHARD PREVIOUS VINTAGE AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR TROPHY WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE OF THE YEAR
- OAKED BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER RATED 93 POINTS
Bright green with pale straw edge. Wonderful purity is obvious initially on the nose with fruit driven aromas of melon, peach and a slight hint of nut. Lovely citrus flavours with an array of fruits including, peach, nectarine and melon developing into a secondary layer of flavours of fig, lees and a touch of oak provide a creamy touch. Tight and focused on the finish with great depth of flavour and a lovely touch of natural fruit acidity.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 12.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;