The Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Dozen
LIMESTONE COAST SAUV BLANC PREVIOUS VINTAGE WON GOLD & 93 POINTS SAVE $321 A DOZEN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL & 93 POINTS
- SAVE $321 A DOZEN
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Light yellow to lime green. A fruit salad nose featuring beautiful notes of peach, melon, pineapple and citrus. The palate is rich and has juicy flavours of lime, guava and pineapple with a wonderful texture, which is almost crunchy.
The individual parcels were machine harvested in the cool of the night and then crushed and pressed on arrival to the winery. Once settled, the clear juices were racked off and inoculated with aromatic yeast strains. One finished ferment; the resulting wines were blended together and prepared to bottle.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;