Tempus Two Silver Series Sauvignon Blanc 2019
TEMPUS TWO SAUVY FROM MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- TEMPUS TWO HAVE PRODUCED 94 POINT HALLIDAY RATED SAUV BLANC
- 4 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST ICONIC AND REVERED WINE FAMIILES - THE MCGUIGANS
- MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- RATED BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ON VIVINO
Aromas of fresh cut grass aromas are met with passionfruit, lemon and lime. A fresh and zesty wine exhibiting superb varietal intensity and citrus. Bright lemon acidity provides structure and length, while the wine finishes soft and clean.
The Tempus Two Silver series imparts a level of style and sophistication to everyday drinking. Fusing quality grapes with contemporary winemaking, this range features wines with distinct, varietal character.
Sourced from select vineyards within South Eastern Australia, this modern and contemporary wine is fresh and vibrant. The grapes are harvested at night to retain optimum ripeness. The fruit is then pressed immediately, clarified and fermented, ensuring the pure aromas and flavours of this grape variety remain.
This Sauvignon Blanc has been crafted for immediate drinking. Whilst enjoyable on its own, it is particularly well suited to a variety of dishes from grilled seafood to a fresh chicken salad.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 264.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;