Tahbilk Estate Victorian Riesling 2021
TAHBILK RIESLING FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST ICONIC & HISTORIC WINERIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON THE WINE FRONT
- WINNER OF WINERY OF THE YEAR WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY & WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINERY OF YEAR
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST ICONIC & HISTORIC WINERIES ESTABLISHED IN 1850
Another of our 2021 Estate whites noted for its lifted fruit intensity,
this latest Riesling release is typically floral and citrusy with a
lemon/lime juice sparkling acidity that sears and refreshes across the
palate. It is the searing acidity of the 2021 Riesling, similar to its
big sister Marsanne, which will hold it in good stead for further
development in the cellar over another eight to ten years.
Second only to Marsanne in terms of the age of our Estate White
plantings - 1975 might no be 1927, but they are some significantly old
vines! – our Riesling is destined to always sit in Marsanne’s shadow.
Allow it to step out into the light and you quickly recognise that
intensity of flavour and lively refreshment are the two pillars of our
Riesling releases. .
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 3years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;