St Hugo Eden Valley Riesling 2019
NEW VINTAGE ST HUGO EDEN VALLEY RIESLING PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE AT AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- ICONIC ST HUGO ESTABLISHED 1847
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 96 POINT RATED HALLIDAY
The vibrant nose offers fragrant fresh lemon/lime blossom, with notes of bath salts.The refined palate is delicate and pure, showing a slaty minerality and a taut line of acidity.Notes of salted lime and citrus rind with a chalky, delicate finish.
A low yielding vintage, thanks to lower than average rainfall across Winter and Spring as well as a cool September and some hail damage in November. Lower yields across Eden Valley led to increased flavour development and structure in the grapes that remained. Cool night time temperatures in February meant that acid retention during ripening was excellent, producing concentrated wines with good acid balance.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 10 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 305.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;