Songlines Estates McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2016
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING 91 POINT RATED HAND PICKED MCLAREN VALE CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.6 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- GOLD MEDAL CWSA 2018
- RATED 91 POINTS BY WINE SHOWCASE
- PREMIUM HAND PICKED CHARDONNAY
- SINGLE VINEYARD CHARDONNAY FROM TROPHY WINNING SONGLINES ESTATE
- FROM "THE LATOUR OF MCLAREN VALE" DECANTER
Pale Straw in colour. Lovely aromas with alluring multi-dimensional layers, there are notes of lemon, lime and fig with touches of nuts and frangipani flowers. Pears, lime, lemon with beautifully balanced structured acid. There is a herbal edge with great length and loads of complexity which continue to develop with every glass.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2018
Hand harvested from vineyards located in the Mediterranean grape growing region of McLaren Vale. The wine was crushed under controlled temperatures prior to being gently bag pressed to tank before being racked. Selected parcels then were matured in the finest of Burgundian oak prior to being bottled then aged in bottle for 6 months prior to release.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_10, d_21, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_109856, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 266.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT