Ronco di Sassi Vino Bianco dItalia 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED THE ITALIAN WINE GUY
- NAMED BEST PRODUCER BERLINER WINE TROPHY THREE YEARS IN A ROW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 96 POINTS LUCA MARONI
- OAKED ITALIAN CHARDONNAY BLEND
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Intense yellow colour with greenish hues. Hints of exotic fruit, citrus, spicy and acacia scents. On the palate, it is mouth-filling, harmonious with a long and deep finish.
95 Point Rated - The Italian Wine Guy
"Many fermentation esters in the glass are revealed with notes of apples, pears, white peaches and lemon blossoms. Medium-full body, soft and enveloping structure and a very pleasant finish in drinkability. Wow, delicious now."
Berliner Wine Trophy - Best Producer 2016, 2017 & 2018
The well ripen grapes are harvested just at the right time in August. The fermentation takes place in a controlled temperature tank at low temperature, in order to maintain the perfumes as fresh as possible. A part of the must is fermented in barrique to provide aromatic complexity and longevity to the finished wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_6, d_6, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114179, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.