Ronco di Sassi Vino Bianco d'Italia 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED THE ITALIAN WINE GUY
- NAMED BEST PRODUCER BERLINER WINE TROPHY THREE YEARS IN A ROW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 96 POINTS LUCA MARONI
- OAKED ITALIAN CHARDONNAY BLEND
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Intense yellow colour with greenish hues. Hints of exotic fruit, citrus, spicy and acacia scents. On the palate, it is mouth-filling, harmonious with a long and deep finish.
95 Point Rated - The Italian Wine Guy
"Many fermentation esters in the glass are revealed with notes of apples, pears, white peaches and lemon blossoms. Medium-full body, soft and enveloping structure and a very pleasant finish in drinkability. Wow, delicious now."
Berliner Wine Trophy - Best Producer 2016, 2017 & 2018
The well ripen grapes are harvested just at the right time in August. The fermentation takes place in a controlled temperature tank at low temperature, in order to maintain the perfumes as fresh as possible. A part of the must is fermented in barrique to provide aromatic complexity and longevity to the finished wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.18ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;