Pretty Paddock Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022
93 POINT & 5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT SINGLE VINEYARD MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT & 5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING LOWLANDS WINES
- SINGLE VINEYARD MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTI AWARD WINNER
This wine has layers of appealing flavours, with citrus aromas of grapefruit and exotic lychee, with lifted notes of sweet pea and basil flower. This is complemented by mineral notes of oyster shell and wet stone.
The palate is refreshing, with lovely fruit weight giving an appealingly full palate. This wine has a mineral richness that leads through to a pleasant and lingering finish that leaves you wanting more.
93 Points & 5 Stars Sam Kim Wine Orbit
Gorgeously aromatic with green rockmelon, crunchy apple, white floral and lime zest aromas, it's succulent and vibrant on the palate displaying youthful fruit intensity and fine texture backed by crisp acidity, finishing lingering and delectable
The grapes for this wine were sourced from a single block in the Lower Wairau Valley of Marlborough, from a single estate owned by the Holdaway Family.
|Source/Region:||Marlborough, New Zealand|
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.