Pertaringa Scarecrow Adelaide Sauvignon Blanc 2020
PERTARINGA SAUVIGNON BLANC BY GEOFF HARDY TWICE WINNER OF WINESTATE WINEMAKER OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS RATED 92 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- TWICE NAMED AUSTRALIAN WINERY OF YEAR WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- TROPHY WINNING ADELAIDE HILLS WINEMAKER
A classic foot in each camp Sauvvy blanc which melds passionfruit with cut grass and gooseberry with lemon blossom. A delicious drink now style with plenty of flavour and punch.
Each vintage, the Sauvignon Blanc grapes are the first grapes to ripen in the vineyard. The scarecrow is still used as an effective deterrent to the local grape-loving birds and has also lent its name to our famous Sauvignon Blanc.
Adelaide, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 270.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;