Pauletts Polish Hill River Clare Valley Riesling 2022
96 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE CLARE VALLEY RIESLING 94 POINT RATED THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- 94 POINT RATED THE REAL REVIEW
- SILVER MEDAL & 91 POINT RATED SYDNEY WINE SHOW
- SILVER MEDAL & 91 POINT RATED CLARE VALLEY WINE SHOW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Pale straw green in colour, an aromatic wine that displays orange blossom, brown lime and other citrus themes, some tropical fruit notes sit underneath along with some also present. Vibrant and juicy on the palate this wine shows generous amounts citrus fruit along with some lemon sorbet and tropical fruit. Natural balanced acidity provides length and drive, with a clean, dry refreshing finish.
96 Point Rated - Winestate Magazine
"A classic lime driven style of riesling that is very juicy and long and offering good mouthfeel with a lovely acid backbone. Easy drinking. $28."
94 Point Rated - The Real Review
93 Point Rated - James Suckling
91 Point Rated- Clare Valley Wine Show
91 Point Rated - Sydney Wine Show
Sydney Wine Show
Clare Valley Wine Show
Sourced from our Watervale & Spring Farm vineyards. GM198 clone, VSP trellis, hand pruned, machine harvested. Destemmed and gently pressed taking only the free run juice, fermented in stainless steel using a neutral yeast strain. Stabilised, filtered and bottled young to capture the purity of riesling.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;