Pasqua Passimento Bianco 2016
GOLD MEDAL WINNING LABEL ITALIAN WHITE NAMED AFTER THE ROMEO & JULIET LOVE STORY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- A FAMILY PASSION, A CENTRY OF HISTORY FOUNDED IN 1925 IN VERONA
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING LABEL CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED 91 POINTS DECANTER
- ELEGANT WHITE WITH GOOD STRUCTURE WHICH WILL EVOLVE OVER TIME
Intense tropical and peach flavours. This wine is refreshing yet powerful; buttery yet refreshing with a lingering finish. This unusual wine will match with all sorts of foods from pungent cheese to buttery chicken and fish dishes.
Made from grapes grown in the heart of Valpolicella in the Province of Verona the Garganega grapes are initially dried before vinification. During the drying process the grapes lose 20-30% of their weight concentrating the sugars giving a rich, smooth wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;