Olssen Of Watervale Clare Valley Riesling 2018
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL & MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING WATERVALE CLARE VALLEY RIESLING
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.95 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- HALF PRICE MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- 94 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
Straw with a lime green edge. Intense aromas of freshly cut lemon and lime with orange and whites peaches. Subtle hints of freshly picked lemon grass and grape fruit. The palate is finely structured with intense and citrus fruit flavours of tangelo, orange and desert lime, with passion fruit highlights. The wine has impressive length and a natural acid backbone, and has a mouth-wateringly finish. Will drink well now and over the medium term.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Delicate nose with hints of limes. Clean, crisp, steely varietal flavours and showing lovely lingering finish."
91 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_19
- loc_en_AU, sid_113406, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 207.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT