Normans Regional Series McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2022 Dozen V
96 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- OUR BEST VALUE SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE CHARDONNAY
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN WHILE STOCKS LAST
Fresh bright nose with grapefruit, lemon, and white peach whilst some natural apricot provides a wonderful touch. Juicy citrus drives this unoaked style whilst lees character provides a complexity not usually seen in this style. Vibrant and deliciously textured wine.
96 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Picked at optimal ripeness at night then crushed and destemmed to the bag press. Pressings were separated from the free run. Cold settled then racked before a cool long ferment. Once fermented was dry and completed it was blended, stabilized and fine prior to filtration and then bottling early to ensure pristine flavours.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;