Normans Holbrooks Road Pinot Grigio 2021
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING PINOT GRIGIO FROM NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
A delicate pale green with a light blush. Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality in the mouth with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of South Australia. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114918, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 316.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT