Normans Holbrooks Road Pinot Grigio 2020
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING PINOT GRIGIO BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.63 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING NORMANS PINOT GRIGIO
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
A delicate pale green with a light blush. Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality in the mouth with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Sweet perfumed nose with slight pear like characters. Palate has plenty of length and depth of zesty lemon rind flavours."
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of South Australia. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_5, d_15, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_113968, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 433.4ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT