Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2021
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING UNOAKED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR CWSA
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2021
- NEW VINTAGE UNOAKED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING ICON NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with green hues. Highly aromatic style showing lovely notes of tropical fruit highlighted by peach, mango and citrus blossom.Fruit driven unoaked style reflecting characters on nose perfectly with peach, fresh mango, and cream. Overall fine and creamy with a touch of nuttiness and zingy citrus. A refreshing wine with beautiful natural fruit acidity providing length and the finish is savory and textural.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Royal Adelaide WIne Show 2021
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a single vineyard in South Australia’s Riverland region. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;