Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2020 Cleanskin Dozen
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING NORMANS CHARDONNAY DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- TROPHY WINNING NORMANS ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST & MOST AWARDED WINERIES
Pale straw with green hues. Highly aromatic style showing lovely notes of tropical fruit highlighted by peach, mango and citrus blossom.Fruit driven unoaked style reflecting characters on nose perfectly with peach, fresh mango, and cream. Overall fine and creamy with a touch of nuttiness and zingy citrus. A refreshing wine with beautiful natural fruit acidity providing length and the finish is savory and textural.
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a single vineyard in South Australia’s Riverland region. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;