Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2018
PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER, BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.49 A BOTTLE
- OUTPOINTED ZONTE'S FOOTSTEP 'DUSK TIL DAWN' CHARDONNAY VALUED AT $35 BTL
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL AND MULTI AWARD WINNER
Light straw to pale green in colour. Fruit bursts from the glass with melon, pear and apple all obvious. Full flavoured reflecting characters on nose perfectly with melon, pear and apple all showcased here there is significant length and roundness of fruit flavour whilst the wine finishes with a soft yet crisp hit of acidity.
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a vineyard in South Australia. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
- y_2019, m_1, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_110464, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT