Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2018
GOLD MEDAL WINNING CHARDONNAY RATED 93 POINTS BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.15 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY
- 93 POINT RATED BY WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Light straw to pale green in colour. Fruit bursts from the glass with melon, pear and apple all obvious. Full flavoured reflecting characters on nose perfectly with melon, pear and apple all showcased here there is significant length and roundness of fruit flavour whilst the wine finishes with a soft yet crisp hit of acidity.
93 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a vineyard in South Australia. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
- y_2020, m_2, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_12
- loc_en_AU, sid_110464, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 264.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT