Normans Heritage Series Clare Valley Riesling 2016
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE VALLEY RIESLING FROM NORMANS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.6 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE RIESLING
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD CLARE VALLEY RIESLING
- PRODUCER NAMED CLARE VALLEY RIESLING PRODUCER OF THE YEAR AT MELBOURNE WINE COMP
Vibrant pale straw in colour. The bouquet has lifted aromas of fresh limejuice with hints of orange blossom. The palate is fresh, bright and lively bursting with limes, green apple, citrus and mineral acidity.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from a single vineyard in the iconic Clare Valley region for this limited edition wine. The fruit was hand picked during the cool early hours of the morning. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed, where the free run juice and pressings were separated. The juice is cold settled for 3-4 days, racked off solids and then fermented in stainless steel tanks. Post fermentation individual batches are blended to style then the finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for medium term|
- y_2019, m_2, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_109850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 486.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT