Normans Chais Clarendon Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2021 Dozen
96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING NORMANS ICONIC CHAIS CLARENDON ADELAIDE HILLS CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- CHAIS CLARENDON HAS BEEN NAMED WINE OF THE YEAR BY WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S OLDEST & MOST RESPECTED WINE COMPANIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- LIMITED RELEASE SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN
Fruit for this Chardonnay was taken from premium vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, classically showcasing true regional characters of rich green apples, stone fruits and creamy oak with wonderful minerality. Vibrant and youthful at present, this wine will certainly reward with further cellaring.
96 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Normans Wines is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected winemakers. For 160 years, since Jesse Norman planted his first vines in Adelaide,Normans has built a reputation for premium varietal wines of elegance and finesse. The Flagship wines of Normans, the Chais Clarendon range, comprise a Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Chardonnay.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5-7 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_20, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116635, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.68ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT