Normans Bin C207 Clare Valley Riesling 2018
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE VALLEY RIESLING BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS 2020
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING CLARE VALLEY RIESLING
- CLARE VALLEY RIESLING WINERY OF THE YEAR MELBOURNE WINE COMPETITION
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with green hue. Lifted floral blossom, lemon, lime and mineral notes. This is textbook Clare Valley Riesling. Delicate palate of zesty lemon and lime provide a mouth watering opening while crisp natural acidity and grape sugar provides the perfect combination.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Aromas of apricots and quinces with a dash of citrus. Lots of lovely sweet fruit and has the acid to balance."
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from vineyards in the Clare Valley region of South Australia. The fruit was machine picked during the cool early hours of the morning this enabled us to select only the best fruit from the vineyards from this wonderful vintage. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed, where the free run juice and pressings were separated. The juice is cold settled for 3-4 days, racked off solids and then fermented in stainless steel tanks. Post fermentation individual batches are blended to style then the finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_9, d_25, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_16
- loc_en_AU, sid_111190, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 284.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT