Ninth Island Tasmania Chardonnay 2019
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE TASMANIAN CHARDONNAY PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE COOL CLIMATE NORTHERN TASMANIAN CHARDONNAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY COOL CLIMATE CHARDONNAY
Capture the distinctive cool-climate flavours and nature of Tasmania with this fresh and vibrant chardonnay. The fruit is concentrated, complex and refreshing, offering a profile of minerals, white peach, apples, lemon and lime peel fruits, all tightly gathered together on the palate with the seamless fresh crisp acid and lingering tropical fruits.
Situated close to the Kreglinger wine estate in northern Tasmania, Ninth Island is often covered by ocean mists. This range of fresh and early drinking wines is named after the island for its distinctive cool climate flavours, and production without the use of oak.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113655, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 211.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT