Niche Chardonnay 2021
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL & AWARD WINNING UNOAKED SINGLE VINEYARD SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINTS & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- UNOAKED CHARDONNAY FROM TROPHY WINNER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
Pale green/straw colour. Citrus fruits are the hero with quite a deal of depth to the nose and some stone fruit notes sneaking through. Flavoursome mouthfuls of citrus and stone fruit are the hosts and blend seamlessly to create a silky rich mid palate which is voluptuous and well rounded. Some subtle hints of freshly cut grass give an interesting side note whilst crisp acidity bounds the palate into a beautiful complex and drinkable wine.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Machine harvested in the cool of the night then crushed, chilled and fermented immediately to maintain fresh fruit characters. We used wild yeast and gave this wine extended lees stirring to further depth of flavour. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;