Mount Langi Ghiran Cliff Edge Pinot Gris 2020
90 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION GRAMPIANS PINOT GRIS FROM ICONIC MOUNT LANGI
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED JENO PORT JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS PINOT GRIS
- AWARD WINNER ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
- HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Pale straw with golden green hues.White flowers, dried spices, stone fruits and citrus peel. Flavours of freshly cut stone fruits, poached spiced pear and dried ginger. Vibrant and delicious, balanced with our cool climate acidity providing texture and understated length.
90 Point Rated - Jeni Port James Halliday Wine Companion
"Hand picked, 70% pressed to tank and fermented, 30% pressed to used French oak. All apple and nashi pear, so fresh and brimming with bright acidity and crunch it could almost be taken for a grigio, if you ignore the well-seasoned middle palate and the emerging silky texture."
Huon Hooke The Real Review
"Pale-straw hue. Confectionery aroma, clean, fresh and bright, the palate grapy and faintly sweet, with bracing acidity firming up the finish. Lean, straightforward and finishes with a slight grip."
Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2021
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 221.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;