Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Pinot Gris 2021
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 2020 VINTAGE TOP 100 WINES OF THE YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS PINOT GRIS FROM ICONIC MOUNT LANGI
Bright straw with golden hue. Perfumed nose of white florals, pear and honeydew. Crunchy, fresh and varietal. This wine delivers a core of luscious pear and stone fruits, intertwined with fragrant florals and spice. Flowing, generous palate with chalky acidity that provides a persistent finish.
Mount Langi Ghiran is a pioneer of cool climate winemaking and one of the first vineyards in Australia to plant Pinot Gris. Scarce and limited, we were able to source our first Pinot Gris cuttings from two small growers in 1994. Over the last two decades, we have honed our skills in the vineyard and employed a range of winemaking techniques to create our classic Billi Billi Pinot Gris. This wine captures the intense flavour profile and acid structure that is reflective of our cool climate. The result is an aromatic wine, with a varietal core, textural depth and fine acidity.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;