McPherson La Vue Victorian Riesling 2022 Dozen
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN RIESLING HIGHLY RATED JENI PORT HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED JENI PORT HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE PREMIUM VICTORIAN RIESLING
- SOURCED FROM GOULBURN VALLEY SUB REGION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED DECANTER MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED MCPHERSONS WINES
|Drink now or cellar for next 5 years
This wine shows perfumed floral and lime aromas on the nose followed by a textural and vibrant palate. Citrus, spice as well as tight acidity make this a refreshing glass of wine to enjoy now or keep tucked away to enjoy in years to come.
This wine is sourced from grapes grown in our Goulburn Valley vineyards, based in the region of Central Victoria. The parcels of fruit were harvested separately over a three week period in March. Picking and crushing was during the cool of the night to maintain fruit freshness. Fermentation at cool temperatures for 14 days in stainless steel fermenters has helped enhance the pure, fresh clean flavours.
Highly Rated - Jeni Port Halliday Wine Companion
The colourful, spring-themed label on this wine nicely illustrates its floral, youthful flavours. A host of apple blossom and citrus scents is followed by a bright, smooth palate in lime, grapefruit, red apple and peach. All-round easy drinking.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;