McPherson La Vue Victorian Riesling 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN RIESLING PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED DECANTER MAGAZINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- COOL CLIMATE PREMIUM VICTORIAN RIESLING
- SOURCED FROM GOULBURN VALLEY SUB REGION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED DECANTER MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED MCPHERSONS WINES
This wine shows perfumed floral and lime aromas on the nose followed by a textural and vibrant palate. Citrus, spice as well as tight acidity make this a refreshing glass of wine to enjoy now or keep tucked away to enjoy in years to come.
This wine is sourced from grapes grown in our Goulburn Valley vineyards, based in the region of Central Victoria. The parcels of fruit were harvested separately over a three week period in March. Picking and crushing was during the cool of the night to maintain fruit freshness. Fermentation at cool temperatures for 14 days in stainless steel fermenters has helped enhance the pure, fresh clean flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;