Maude Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021 6pack
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM MARLBOROUGH VINEYARDS
- LIMITED ALLOCATION TO GET WINES DIRECT
Grapefruit, lychee and hints of lemongrass, there is even flashes of fennel, falling into black current bush. Crisp with a wonderful mouthful, this is truly a delicious wine.
Maude is a small winery based in beautiful Wanaka, Central Otago. Their namesake & 4 Ha Mt Maude Vineyard was planted in 1994 on the steep north facing slopes of the sheltered Maungawera Valley, Wanaka, and single vineyard expressions from this vineyard reign supreme in the Maude range.
Winemaking couple Sarah-Kate & Dan Dineen’s philosophy of minimal winemaking intervention, striving to produce wines that reflect the site & season and creating wines with great expression & personality.
Maude Sauvignon Blanc is sourced from selected vineyards in the Awatere Valley and southern Valleys. Pure and powerful this wine exhibits the classic gooseberry, passionfruit and lime peel aromas and flavours of great Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Finishing crisp with a wonderful mouthful, this is truly a delicious wine.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 222.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;