Lowlands Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022
93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ESTATE GROWN SINGLE VINEYARD MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC'S
This wine has layers of powerful flavours, with intense blackcurrant, and passionfruit, complemented with hints of ripe lime, nettles and boxwood. The palate has a refreshing but elegant acidity, with full and rich palate from concentrated fruit weight and an appealing salty minerality and chalkiness that leads through to a long finish
93 Points & 5 Stars Sam Kim Wine Orbit
Beautifully lifted and immediately appealing with passionfruit, rockmelon, fig and lemon zest aromas, it's juicy and flavoursome in the mouth delivering terrific fruit power and persistency. Upfront and highly appealing.
The grapes for this wine were sourced from a single block in the Dillons Point subregion, in Lower Wairau Valley of Marlborough, from a single estate owned by the Holdaway Family.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_8, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116763, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT