Limb Vineyards Reserve Eden Valley Riesling 2017
GOLD MEDAL WINNING & 94 POINT RATED COOL CLIMATE EDEN VALLEY RIESLING
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.27 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED COOL CLIMATE EDEN VALLEY RIESLING
- GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- VINTAGE RATED 10/10 BY JAMES HALLIDAY
- HANDCRAFTED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS IVAN LIMB
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Excellent combination of citrus and tropical fruit aromas reflect the nose although on the palate it is balanced by crisp acidity, orange blossom, wet slate and talc giving a wonderfully structured and lengthy finish.Lifted citrus and tropical aromas with a layer of wet slate and flower blossom. Pale green/straw in colour.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Fresh, vibrant lime citrus like nose with exceptional flavour. Delicate intricacy and good length."
Sourced Riesling fruit from an old friend of mine near Angaston (approximately 400 metres above sea level which is one of the critical reasons Eden Valley produces stunning versions of cool climate white wines. In the winery I keep it very simple; gently press the free run, ferment in stainless steel then leave on fine lees for just to build more texture and weight. This wines was then lightly fined, filtered and bottled.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 6 yrs|
- y_2019, m_7, d_16, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_110358, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 312.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT