Johnson Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2020
LIMITED RELEASE PREMIUM COOL CLIMATE SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM MARLBOROUGH REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC PRODUCED BY SPY VALLEY WINES
- SOURCED FROM SELECT COOL CLIMATE VINEYARDS IN MARLBOROUGH
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED
- CLASSIC MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Classic Marlborough aromas of grapefruit, elderflower and a fusion of tropical fruits. A crisp and fine palate with a silken mouthfeel. Pure fruit flavours that persist through to a dry finish.
A diverse mix of flood plains at sea level, rising slightly as the vineyards move inland, to valley slopes and high country areas. Marlborough's soils vary from stony flood plains with deep alluvial and gravel soils, to glacial outwash with high clay content and wind-blown loess.
After picking and gently pressing each vineyard block was fermented separately, with a portion in barrels before blending and bottling. The bouquet is of classic Marlborough aromas of grapefruit, elderflower and a fusion of tropical fruits.
Malborough, New Zealand
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;