Hardys HRB Clare Valley Tasmania Riesling 2020 6pack
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE CLARE VALLEY & TASMANIAN RIESLING PREVIOUS VINTAGE VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- AWARD WINNING CLARE VALLEY & TASMANIAN RIESLING
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- HARDYS WINES WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1853
Pale straw, obvious green tinges. Intense aromas of fresh Kaffir lime, grapefruit and hints of citrus blossom. Vibrant flavours of Lime, Lemon, and pink grapefruit, this wine is interwoven with fine minerality and balanced acidity that lingers on the palate.
Royal Sydney Wine Show 2021
History shows that Thomas Hardy first blended grapes from multiple regions in 1865. Hardy believed that blending grapes with different characteristics would complement and enhance the qualities of each region. So began Hardy’s rich blending heritage; with each new blend a unique code was created starting from A001. For this vintage of HRB Riesling, fruit was sourced from premium vineyards in Clare Valley and Tasmanian viticultural regions. Displaying the best of both regionals, this Riesling blends the fine lemon/lime and mineral tightness of Clare valley fruit with the expressive stone fruit flavours of Tasmania. The resulting blend creates a balanced wine that expresses lifted citrus fruit tones over a lengthening mineral and acid structure that draws you in for another juicy sip.
Clary Valley & Tasmania
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar till 2026|
- y_2023, m_12, d_5, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114789, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT