Hardys HRB Chardonnay 2018
92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION & AWARD WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- AWARD WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2019
- BLEND OF YARRA VALLEY & PEMBERTON FRUIT
Pale straw with vibrate yellow hues. Aromatic white stone fruit, with lemon curd and subtle oak tones. Intensely flavoured with notes of white peach, nectarine and lemon combined with subtle hints of spices and cream. A strong backbone of natural acidity provides vibrancy and a mineral line to a sweet and textured palate of impressive persistence.
92 Points - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Hand-picked, whole-bunch pressed and fermented wild in French oak before 8 months of maturation (28% new). The result is very good, although I find this interregional blending across zones so far apart extraordinary. Particularly as our finest wines are increasingly about regional and more so, site specificity. Still, a Hardy's specialty. A rich nose, billowing with nougat, toasted hazelnuts and creme brûlee. The palate, too, is mid-weighted and intense of stone fruit flavours with tangy acidity towing the rear. Yarra Valley/Pemberton."
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2019
Yarra Valley & Pemberton, Victoria/Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar till 2026|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.82ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;