Hahndorf Hill Adelaide Hills Gru Gruner Veltliner 2022
GOLD MEDAL WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMP
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 97 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- TROPHY AUSTRALIAN GRUNER VELTLINER WINERY OF THE YEAR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED BEST GRUNER VELTLINER DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2020
Now try this beautiful 2022 vintage with its perfumed nose of nectarine, peach and lime peel. The palate explodes with ruby grapefruit, guava, sliced pear and spice - all swirling in a juicy acidity. This wine has a long, flavoursome finish with exciting layers of delicious texture and spice. Perfectly matched with all Asian cuisine, white meats, seafoods and vegetarian dishes. But most excitingly, here is the ultimate white wine that will match perfectly with your favourite rare sirloin steak!
Gruner Veltliner is a variety that ages well and this wine should develop splendidly for between 8 - 10 years.
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
At Hahndorf Hill we produce four different styles of Gruner, of which Gru is our classic style. Our previous vintages of Gru Gruner Veltliner have been highly awarded, including the 2019 Gru Gruner Veltliner, which was rated the best Gruner Veltliner at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2020, and also the 2020 vintage which was the top-rated Gruner Veltliner at the London Wine Competition 2021.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Classic Dry White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 10 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;