Fowles Wines Chop Chop Victorian Pinot Grigio 2021
COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIGIO FROM FOWLES WINES WINE 57% OFF WHOLESALE CLEARANCE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 57% OFF COOL CLIMATE VICTORIN PINOT GRIGIO
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FINEST COOL CLIMATE WINE PRODUCERS
- 5 STAR RATED FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY JAME SHALLIDAY
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON FOWLES WINES PINOT GRIGIO
Vibrant and crisp with flavours of peach, melon and some green apple crunch with lingering minerality on the finish.
Fowles Wines vineyards and winery are located in the dramatic granite landscape of Strathbogie Ranges region of Victoria. Fowles Wine crafts some of Australia’s finest cool climate wines, winning many of Australia’s most prestigious wine medals and trophies. The Fowles Wine team is energetic and enterprising, continuing to break new ground by proudly taking the Strathbogie Ranges ‘message in a bottle’ to the world with some ofAustralia’s most exciting wines.The Strathbogie Ranges are located 100 kilometres north of Melbourne. The ruggedly beautiful massifs its almost 600 metres above sea level and is characterised by ancient granite boulders dating back over 360million years. A huge granite peninsula, pushed up from the ocean, the Strathbogie Ranges has emerged as a truly distinct, high-altitude and cool climate region, helping us to produce intense wines that are elegant and full of character.
Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;