Eddystone Point Riesling 2018
TROPHY WINNER FOR BEST IN SHOW ROYAL MELBOURNE & 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- TROPHY WINNER FOR BEST RIESLING ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
- COOL CLIMATE NORTHERN TASMANIAN RIESLING
- 96 POINT RATED ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
The perfumed citrus blossom, and green apple aromas of this delicious Riesling are followed by a juicy, vibrant palate with luscious citrus and crisp acidity for drinkability when young but also rewards after a few years in the cellar.
96 Point Rated - Royal Melbourne Wine Show
Trophy Winner For Best Riesliing
Royal Melbourne Wine Show
A cooler than average winter saw cold temperatures continue throughout October, and kicked the V18 growing season off to slow start. But it was a lucky year, with damage suffered neither from early frosts in some pockets, nor the freak hailstorm which hit the East coast mid-January. Instead, warmer than average temperatures continued from November and good flowering conditions made for a pleasant change. The unusually warm Summer and Spring conditions were able to ripen larger than average crops successfully, and vintage was done and dusted in the very compact time frame of just 5 weeks. The fruit for this Riesling was harvested from the Coal River and Derwent Valley regions of Tasmania.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.17ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;