Eddystone Point Chardonnay 2018
NORTHERN TASMANIAN CHARDONNAY PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 94 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- EDDYSTONE POINT PRODUCED BY BAY OF FIRES WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY
- COOL CLIMATE NORTHERN TASMANIAN CHARDONNAY
Enjoy this Chardonnay with its juicy but refined palate supported by a backbone of mineral acidity and flavours revolving around stone fruit and freshly cut quince. Gentle sweetness develops through the mid-palate from the careful use of French oak, giving structure and length, complementing the fresh and perky fruit profile of this wine. Partial malolactic fermentation has resulted in a wine with texture and balance.
First released in 2013, Eddystone Point realises our vision to create wines that are drinkable, affordable and represent the undisputed quality of Tasmanian fresh produce. Careful vineyard selection, matching the right varietals with the appropriate subregion within the cool climate of Tasmania, to ensure fruit flavour and quality are maximised. Sourcing and nurturing fruit from across all subregions of Tasmania to produce wines that are complex and show distinct and concentrated varietal flavour.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 247.47ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;